email:: email@example.com • call or text (225) 347-1723
Now that you have a clear understanding of how your pantry impacts your health,
let's talk about step 2... What do you do at the
The Grocery Store
A grocery store tour appointment for an hour and a half is set at your preferred grocery store to learn how to shop with all this new knowledge you have and to break down some of those odd products you see show up but aren't sure why or if you would need them.
Things you should expect at your Grocery Store Tour:
1. find new products to upgrade your usual list to be more nutritious (and delicious)
2. find out what's important to purchase and where you can "cut corners" (because budget is also important in being healthy!!)
Things you should NOT expect at your Grocery Store Tour:
1. to be forced to purchase things outside your budget or preferences (this is about being realistic!!!)
2. purchasing multiple supplements to begin a new diet regime
Begin your journey to health at the place where it all originates...
How can you feed yourself and your family nutritious, filling meals when your cupboards just aren't stocked with the necessities?
Not sure what to use in place of white flour?
What about all the new sugar options you see at the store??
BUT... my kids won't eat breakfast without their beloved cereal...
How bad can that soup we've been eating really be???
The list could go on, and on, and on...
Things you can expect during your 1.5 hour Pantry Makeover:
1. to be educated on the products you've been purchasing ( learn to understand the labels)
2. simple swaps you can make to take your pantry to the next level of nutrition
3. discussing realistic ways your family can enjoy their meals and feel better too
Things you should NOT expect for your Pantry Makeover:
1. tossing all your current foods in the trash!!!
2. to have it professionally organized with all new containers and a fancy label maker (this would fall under a different coaching program)
My mission as a holistic health coach isn't to put people on diet plans to lose weight but to guide families to a healthier lifestyle that is realistic for their daily lives and mental wellbeing. Making our entire bodies a fit and healthy temple, allows us to fulfill God's plan for our lives. Feeling tired and sluggish isn't part of His plan. Living a healthy and vibrant life is.
As a Holistic Health Coach I do have knowledge of a majority of the most known diet plans like The Zone Diet, Trim Healthy Mama, Keto, Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan.... the list goes on and on. But you will not find me assigning diet plans to lose weight. If you have been told by a doctor that a particular diet plan is ideal for your goals then I can help you accomplish that. You may have no idea which plan can work for you or even where to start... Let's talk and see how we can help Restore You Health.