We're a unique yoga studio dedicated to recovering what we believe to the essence of yoga: a christian yoga philosophy and practice available to everyone.
Master Holy Yoga Instructor
"When I found Holy Yoga I finally found a motivation to stick with "workouts". God has given me a purpose to fulfill here and it is my responsibility to take care of my body to fulfill that purpose."
...Let’s make our entire lives fit and holy temples for the worship of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1
· Improved muscle tone and flexibility
· Increased blood flow and circulation
· Strength building for joints, ligaments and tendons
· Maintaining healthy weight and assistance with Pain management
· Relieves anxiety and reduces stress
· Improves memory and concentration
· Alleviates symptoms of depression and helps balance mood swings
· Promotes happiness and sense of well-being
· Expressive prayer in a very intense yet intimate way
· Understand your intense connection to and reliance on God
· Connect with others and join in a unique Christian worship and fellowship
email:: firstname.lastname@example.org • call or text (225) 347-1723
Get started today with all types of yoga classes offered and discover how you can enhance your prayer life and connect with Christ during your workouts, turning them into work "ins" resulting in that life long change you've been looking for.
Holy Yoga is right for you if you are a Christian looking to combine the numerous and proven health benefits of a yoga practice with scriptural teachings and prayer.
This yoga experience is a time of worship, of praise, and of connection to Christ practiced to contemporary and motivational Christian music. It is an experience that teaches us to take time to love, nurture, accept, heal and grow ourselves in His word and in His spirit. All levels from beginners to advanced yoga practitioners are welcome.
Kerrie first started a journey to wellness in 2013 at the age of 38. That journey led her to Holy Yoga Instructor training. She completed her 225hour training in 2014 followed by additional certifications in Yogalates and Prenatal Yoga. In 2015 she completed her 500hour Master Holy Yoga training and in 2016 became a Holy Yoga Therapist. She is also enrolled in Institute for Integrative Nutrition's Holistic Health Coaching program to be completed in Summer 2017.
Restoring Balance embraces the essential elements of yoga: breath work, meditation and physical postures. In all of these elements, Christ is the focus of our intention and worship. There are other concepts and traditions that may be part of some yoga practices that are not typically a part of Holy Yoga, such as chanting "OM" or using chakra theory to explain the interplay of the physical and energetic dynamic in the human body.
MEET THE STAFF